Print and Mail Physical Letters with PostGrid Letter API
With PostGrid’s Letter API, send customized direct mail pieces at any scale.
Automate Letter Printing and Mailing API
- With PostGrid, you can send transactional, compliance, marketing, or any other type of letters. Once the details are set, you can automate the process for future campaigns.
- With an automated API, you can skip the step of finding trustworthy print labs and save yourself time. PostGrid helps you operate printing and mailing of all of your letters by a single dashboard.
- Two-days SLA gives you a surety of time that all of your letters will be shipped within two business days.
- To start using the benefits and doing things readily, you’d need to integrate your platform with PostGrid’s direct mail API.
- PostGrid API can incorporate with any of your website, CRM, or other applications, help you draft professional letters, and get them printed and mailed without much manual effort from your side.
- Personalized and professional letters sent on time can help you increase your final ROI.
What Does PostGrid Provide With Its Letter API?
- With PostGrid’s API, you can do everything involved in printing and mailing your direct mail pieces.
- The API helps you print your letters in bulk from a trusted print lab near your recipients’ location. It helps in cutting down the postage cost too.
- Furthermore, you can also stop worrying about all of the tedious tasks like folding, inserting, stuffing, and sorting the letters.
- Letter printing API gets all the things done for you automatically, from designing the letters to printing and mailing them.
- It helps you save tons of hours that might have otherwise been wasted on working on every letter’s labeling, sealing, stamping, etc., separately once they’re designed and printed.
- With the help of PostGrid, you can send a tangible form of direct mail online through different classes of Royal Mail, depending on your letters’ priority.
Adding Multiple Pages Per Letter
- With PostGrid’s letters API, you can get extra papers printed for a single post, as per your requirements.
- You can also leverage sending letters containing more than a single page within one envelop.
- Most companies need to send multiple pages compliance letters, policy pages, contracts, employee agreements, etc. This facet can be helpful for them.
- Furthermore, you can also get these letters printed and shipped in multiple sizes.
Create Personalized Letters Using High-Quality Paper
- Personalization can help you take your business a long way. By customizing your letters with your customers’ peculiar details and providing them personalized offers, you can considerably increase your response and sales rate.
- PostGrid API allows you to select different papers for your letters to send only high-quality direct mail pieces—for example, glossy or matte, different thickness and size, white or off-white for various effects, etc.
- PostGrid uses 24 – 64 lb papers for better quality and appealing direct mail pieces.
- PostGrid also offers variable data printing. With the help of this feature, you can easily personalize your letters.
Post Bulk Letters
- PostGrid API helps you send letters in any number, from one to tens of thousand—you can send them in any amount depending on your need.
- You can also send batch letters. API can handle thousands of requests simultaneously. This way, you can get letters printed and mailed in bulk.
- If you need to send an urgent letter, then you don’t need to fret about it. PostGrid API has no minimum requirement. You can send one letter as easily as you can send them in bulk.
- You can also scale your letter mailing with us.
Easy API Set-Up
- Setting up PostGrid’s API is fairly simple. It’s just a matter of a few clicks.
- All you have to do is integrate it with your system, CRM, or other applications. And you can start using it.
- You don’t need to hire any technical expertise to use it.
- With the user-friendly interface, you can get the API keys efficiently without any hassle.
Integration with Your Software Applications
- Along with integrating PostGrid API with your business software programs, you can incorporate it with various applications and platforms—for example, your website, applications, magneto, SalesForce, Shopify, Marketo, Zoho, and a hundred other similar platforms, and so on.
- You can also fetch your customers’ detail with RESTful API within seconds and use them for your letters.
PAF Certification and International Mailing
- PostGrid API can also help you send letters worldwide without stressing about address standardization or formatting.
- PostGrid API helps validate and standardize all of your direct mail pieces as per the postal guidelines of the country you’re mailing the letter to.
- Having the correct and standard addresses on your letters saves you the time of doing it manually and money that will otherwise be spent on lost direct mail pieces.
- PostGrid’s letter API is PAF certified. It helps you check all of your customer details against the official database of Royal Mail.
- Additionally, PostGrid has the database details of about 190 different countries. So you can count on us for sending direct mail pieces to the correct addresses overseas.
API Keys and Authentication
- To get your API keys, you’d need to log in to your account and go to the dashboard.
- Once you get your keys, integrate them and get started with the printing and mailing process.
- All of the API requests are secured with HTTP basic authentication for the extra safety of your data.
- You can also enable multiple people to operate your API and change the permission when necessary.
View and Track Your Letters
- PostGrid API allows you to track the location of all of your mailpieces. Once you’ve clicked send from your dashboard, you can trace your letters’ location from processing and shipping to final delivery.
- This way, you know exactly how many letters have been delivered successfully. Plus, you can estimate the exact time it took the letters to reach their specified recipient.
- You can track them via instant notification or even check the status from your dashboard.
No Hardware and Software Requirements
- With PostGrid letter API, you don’t need to invest in any printing inventories, large and heavy machines, or worry about managing them. You can simply use the software, operate all of your direct campaign launches from a single dashboard, and be done with it in a few hours.
- This way, you can also save the space inventories would otherwise take in your office and boost your direct campaigns’ launch speed.
- Additionally, the software is super-simple to use. Hence, you don’t need to invest a lot in training the employees to use it.
Best Rates and Speedy Delivery
- With PostGrid letter API, you can also get great printing deals per piece print of your letters.
- Plus, with the help of an in-built editor and a number of templates available, you don’t need to invest in hiring any designer.
- With all the things taking place at a fast pace, you can expect an early launch of your direct mail campaigns without any delay.
Campaign Analytics and Reporting
- PostGrid API also sends you complete analytical reports of your launched direct mail campaigns.
- Analyzing your past campaign results, you can easily find out which of your campaigns are working great and which of them are falling just flat.
- Plus, it also helps you improve your future direct mail campaigns.
Draft and customize letters using PostGrid’s letter API, and get them
printed and mailed within two business days.
PostGrid API helps you process all of your direct mail promotion tasks automatically.